Transplant Hepatology Fellowship
In order to be considered for the Transplant Hepatology Fellowship training program at the University of Washington, candidates must have completed Gastroenterology fellowship training in an ACGME-accredited program and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology.
Applications are accepted up to January 31 for a July 1 start date of the same year.
Standard AASLD Application Packet
- General Information
- Post-Undergraduate Education
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (if necessary)
- ECFMG (if necessary)
- Visas (if necessary)
- Completion of Residency/Fellowship Training
- Prior to appointment in an ACGME-accredited fellowship, fellows should have completed a three-year ACGME-accredited gastroenterology fellowship
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Applicants to ACGME-accredited transplant hepatology fellowships must have a letter of recommendation from their gastroenterology fellowship program director
Note: we need to receive your letters of reference directly. We cannot accept photocopies of these items sent by you unless there are extenuating circumstances. Please explain your circumstances in a written format.
Email your application materials to the contact listed below and please request that the letters of reference be sent directly from the reference.
Once your application is received, it will be sent to the faculty for review.
After the faculty has reviewed your completed file, you will receive notice giving you the results of the review process.
For Applicants Holding a VISA
Applicants who are not US citizens, and who do not have US green cards, are welcome to apply, with the understanding that we will consider such candidates only if they have outstanding credentials.